Welcome to the Introduction to Spanish_
Academic Year 2019-2020
Señora Membreno—The Queen City Academy Charter School
¡Bienvenidos! I am happy to have you in my class this year and I am excited to get started. This year we will learn Spanish through a focus on language in context and culture and a strong emphasis on speaking, listening, reading, and writing. We will learn Spanish keeping the following two statements in mind:
- We are global citizens who can help make the world a better place and who understand the value that learning a foreign language provides us.
- We are empowered students who take charge of our own education and who work respectfully and collaboratively in order to reach common learning goals.
Classroom Rules & Expectations
In order to be academically successful, we must respect ourselves, one another, and the classroom.
- Listen when your teacher is talking
- Follow directions quickly.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
Dear parents I look forward to seeing you on September 18, 2018 at the open house from 6:30-7:30.